1. When you sign up for our free newsletter, you provide your name, email address.
2. When you purchase a product or service with us, you provide your personal and billing information.
3. Our customers’ personal identifiable information is used to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services we offer and to manage our sites and services.
4. Diatolife takes security measures to secure our customers’ personal identifiable information. We do not share your personal information with third party marketers unless we have your explicit consent. We do share your information with our third party suppliers.
5. Our website logs non-identifying usage data, such as the number of visitors to our site, but this information is used for internal purposes only by our marketing team. We use this information so we can create better products and services, but these statistics do not contain personal information.
6. We give you choices of how you want to communicate with us. We allow you to stop receiving emails and promotional communications from us at your request. We try to make sure your information is accurate.
Diatolife is committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution to a complaint or concern regarding privacy. You may contact us by going here to our Contact page.